Sugar Free Strawberry Pie (Not Made With Jello)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Summer is upon us, so what better way to celebrate with a strawberry pie that won't add inches. I got this recipe from another site and adapted it. Absolutely delicious!
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts (reduced fat graham is best)
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Arrange half of the strawberries(cut up) in the bottom of the pie shell. I usually put enough to cover the bottom.
- Mash remaining berries and combine with Splenda in a medium saucepan. Place saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Gradually stir cornstarch mixture into boiling strawberry mixture. Reduce heat and simmer mixture until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Pour mixture over berries in pie shell. Chill several hours before serving.
- Top with Cool Whip Free and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION