Sugar Free No Bake Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These classic no bake cookies take a healthy spin with no sugar added.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups Splenda granular
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Put oil, cocoa powder, milk, and Splenda into a saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, and time for 30 seconds (normally, with sugar you boil for 1 minute, but Splenda cooks faster and can burn).
- Turn off heat and stir in almond butter, vanilla, and oats.
- Drop by the spoonful on to wax paper to cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION