Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse to Die For!!!
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. I like this with the smaller amount of cream, for a sturdier texture, but I know folks who like it with the larger amount, for a fluffier texture. Your choice! Try it with vanilla pudding and a half-teaspoon of extra vanilla, too!
- Ready In:
- 1 (4 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix (4-serving size)
- 10 ounces soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon instant coffee crystals (more if you like)
- 8 -12 ounces heavy whipping cream, chilled
- Using an electric mixer, beat first four ingredients until very smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream until just about stiff.
- Turn the mixer to the lowest setting, blend in the pudding/tofu mixture, and TURN OFF THE MIXER!
- If you overbeat, you'll get chocolate butter!