photo by eabeler
- Ready In:
- 4 cups of leftover prepared stuffing
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- Spray your waffle iron with cooking spray and begin to reheat.
- In a bowl, stir together the stuffing, eggs and chicken stock until all is moistened.
- Scoop half of the mixture onto your waffle iron, spreading it out to the edges.
- Cook until golden brown, remove and repeat with the other half of the mixture.
- Serve with leftover cranberry sauce or gravy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!