Striped Delight (W/ or W/O Peanut Butter)
photo by Michelle_My_Belle
- Ready In:
- 35 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons cold milk, divided
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces instant vanilla pudding (for the peanut butter lovers, or 2 chocolate instant pudding for the non)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (optional)
- Place cookies in food processor.
- Process to form fine crumbs.
- Trnasfer to a medium bowl.
- Add buter and mix well.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 T . milk in a separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 cups milk into a large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add peanut butter here if using and mix well.
- Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very very rich, but my alterations probably didn't help lol. I followed directions until the pudding layer, I decided to use one vanilla with PB and one chocolate with crushed oreos mixed in, had enough for a thin layer of each. For serving I found if you make sure you cut the bottom oreo layer nicely with a knife and you can slide pieces right out without messing it up. Defiantly a crowd pleaser I sent half a tray over to dbf's and there were wars over who got some. Made for Photo Tag.