Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
photo by daisygrl64
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar (I used Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 cups cleaned dry Baby Spinach
- 1 cup strawberry, halved or quartered
- 1⁄4 cup packaged sliced honey almonds (optional)
- Whisk together the sugar, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sesame oil, dried onion, paprika, oil and vinegar.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- In a salad bowl, toss spinach and strawberries with some of the dressing.
- You will have more dressing than you will need.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!