Strawberry Shortcake Iced Coffee
A delicious iced coffee made with Dunkin' Donuts Strawberry Shortcake Ground Coffee, and a can of sweetend condensed milk. (You will need a 12 cup coffee maker to brew the coffee.)
- Ready In:
- 6 3⁄4 cups cold water
- 7 tablespoons dunkin' donuts strawberry shortcake ground coffee
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- coffee ice cubes (*See recipe below)
- ice cube
- Add 7 tablespoons of ground coffee inside your paper-lined basket, and adjust basket to fit the coffee maker.
- Pour the cold water into the coffee maker.
- Start brewing the coffee.
- After the coffee's done brewing, turn off the coffee maker, and set the coffee pot aside, for coffee to cool somewhat.
- Combine the brewed coffee and sweetened condensed milk into a large pitcher; stir thoroughly until coffee and condensed milk is blended together. Refrigerate until coffee is chilled.
- Onced chilled; pour coffee in glasses filled with coffee ice cubes, or regular ice cubes, or a combination of both.
- Yields: 58 ounces of iced coffee.
- Note: Prep time and cook time may vary. Depending on your coffee maker, cook time may take less than time stated, or perhaps a few minutes more.
- *To make coffee ice cubes: Pour 2 cups of cold water inside your coffee maker. Place 3 tablespoons of the gound coffee inside your paper-lined basket. Start brewing the coffee. Once the coffee is done brewing, set the coffee pot aside to cool the coffee somewhat, then pour the coffee into an ice cube tray, and place the tray in your freezer to freeze the coffee. Note: Double the recipe to make 2 trays of coffee ice cubes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation