Strawberry - Papaya Chia Jam
photo by YummySmellsca
- Ready In:
- 7 ounces chopped strawberries
- 7 ounces chopped papayas
- 1⁄3 cup coconut water
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar needed pectin
- 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar (or granulated sugar)
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a pot, mash together the strawberries, papaya, coconut water, lime juice and pectin.
- Bring mixture to a full rolling boil that cannot be stirred down.
- Add the sugar and chia seeds and return mixture to a full rolling boil.
- Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and pour into jars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Montessori teacher, nutritionist and pastry chef: baking is my passion, but teaching the value of good food to whole families is close to my heart too! I have a passion for re-instilling the love of good-quality, home-made and mostly healthy food into the hearts and kitchens of children and their families today. I believe that any ?homemade? food, even when labelled as naughty, is a more wholesome treat than pre-packaged, cookie-cutter junk.</p> 9408826"