Strawberry Marshmallow Swirl
- Ready In:
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter and press firmly over bottom of 9" square pan.
- Chill until set.
- Sprinkle 2 T sugar over strawberries and let stand for 1/2 hour.
- Dissolve jello in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Drain berries, reserving liquid.
- Add water to juice to make 1 cup and add to jello.
- Chill until partially set.
- Meanwhile, combine marshmallows and milk and heat and stir until melted.
- Cool completely, then fold in whipped cream.
- Add berries to jello, then swirl in marshmallow mixture to marble.
- Pour into crush and chill until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!