Strawberry-Banana Milkshake Muffins
photo by Shasha
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together sugar with yogurt, bananas, oil, vanilla and lemon zest.
- Stir together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour and baking powder/baking soda.
- Add flour mix to the wet ingredients and stir just until the flour is incorporated.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!