Strawberry Angel Trifle
- Ready In:
- 1 small angel food cake
- 1 -2 pint strawberry
- 1 large fat-free cool whip or 1 large other non-dairy whipped topping
- Cut cake into small cubes and place in bowl.
- Clean and slice strawberries.
- Stir into cake.
- Note: Do not sweeten strawberries.
- Fold in Cool Whip and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have loved to cook all of my life. Some of my favoite reading is still cook books. I think my favorite all time cook book would have to be The Fannie Farmer cook book. Not real fancy but you can usually find what you need.Don't like to bake and seldom eat sweets . When I'm not cooking or reading I make quilts.