Strawberry and Mango Bruschetta Dessert
From Chef Ryan Nolan of the Water City Grill. I have made this a few times now and it is delicious and beautiful. Most recently I made this with Lorrie in Montreal's Recipe #322067 #322067. I highly suggest trying these recipes together.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb mango, diced
- 1 lb strawberry, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (10 ounce) sara lee all purpose butter pound cake, sliced thin and toasted in oven
- 2 mint sprigs
- In a large mixing bowl, toss strawberries and mangos together.
- In a small sauce pan, bring water and sugar to boil and allow to cool.
- Pour small amount of sugar water over mango mixture and add pinch of salt.
- Serve with mint sprig and toasted pound cake.