- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- corn chips
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 2 cups diced tomatoes (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Add the tomato paste, water and taco seasoning and simmer for 10-15 minutes Put a nice pile of corn chips on your plate. Add the ground beef mixture, cheese and salsa. Then, pile on whatever optional toppings you prefer and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!