MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Festive Cocktail from Celebrations.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 ounces red cranberry juice
- 1 ounce Malibu rum
- 1⁄2 ounce grenadine
- 1 candy cane
- Mix together powdered sugar and water until smooth.
- Fold a paper towel into a 4-inch square and lay it on a saucer.
- Spread the powdered sugar mixture on top of the towel on the saucer.
- Spread coconut in a shallow layer on another saucer.
- Dip the rim of a Martini glass in the sugar mixture on the towel until the rim is coated.
- Then, dip the sugared rim into the coconut. Use a spoon to pack the coconut on to the sugar coating so it stays on the rim.
- Add the cranberry juice, Malibu rum and grenadine into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into a prepared Martini glass and serve.
- Garnish with a candy cane. Break off the top hook of the candy cane if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION