MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These are cute on a cookie tray. Our kids love them. You can make as many as you want by heating a couple of almonds bark cubes at a time.
- Ready In:
- 1 box plain Bugles original flavor snacks (these are shaped like a small bugle)
- almond bark
- M&M's plain chocolate candy (can substitute any other similar candy)
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave, small amounts at a time.
- Using a butter knife or teaspoon, fill the wide opening of the snack with almond bark.
- Stick an M&M into the almond bark while it is still soft.
- Place on waxed paper to cool, store in an airtight container.
- I like to use the multi colored candies as it adds a bit more color to a cookie tray rather than just red and green.
- I have done them at other holidays using the seasonal colored candies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION