Steel Cut Oatmeal and Berries
- Ready In:
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt, low-fat
- Prepare steel cut oats to package directions and desired consistency.
- Place 1/4 of cooked oats in breakfast bowl.
- Top with 1/2 cup yogurt.
- Top with 1/4 cup blueberries. If using frozen blueberries, thaw them slightly in the microwave. Also consider blackberries for more soluble fiber!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Registered Dietitian Nutrition Coach Master of Science in Health Science/Adult Fitness