photo by Fairy Nuff
- Ready In:
- Trim meat off fat, and pound to even thinness.
- Melt half of the butter in a frypan over a medium heat.
- Add steak, and cook turning once only to desired doneness.
- Add extra butter to pan.
- Cook onions and garlic over low heat, until softened, around 3 mins.
- Add Worcester sauce and brandy, scraping up black bits from steak.
- Add cream, stir through and simmer for five mins.
- Do not boil.
- Return steaks to pan and coat with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!