MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this online - I think it's a close approximation of P.F Chang's dressing for their Sriracha Shrimp Salad.
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemongrass, minced (inner 1/16-inch only)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce (Shark Brand)
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce (Shark Brand)
- 1⁄4 cup fish sauce (Nam Pla)
- 1 teaspoon serrano chili, minced (with seeds)
- Combine all ingredients together. Transfer, wrap and refrigerate until needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION