Spinach Quiche or Gratin – Adapted from Julia Child
- Ready In:
- To partly bake the pastry shell: Bake in middle of oven at 400 degrees F. for 8-9 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place oven rack in upper third of oven.
- Saute onions briefly in butter; set aside.
- Beat together salt, eggs, nutmeg and pepper. Gradually stir in spinach mixture. Check seasoning.
- Pour into pastry shell. Sprinkle cheese on top. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until puffed and browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!