Spinach & Broccoli Quiche
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I love this recipe! It was an experiment. I have never made a quiche and thought I would tackle this today. So easy, and so good straight from the oven. I'll never buy another one.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package chopped spinach, drained
- 1 prepared pie crust
- Line quiche pan with crust.
- Sauté onion in butter and let cool. Beat eggs in bowl. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Pour into a quiche dish and bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until firm and lightly browned on top. Makes one 9" quiche approximately 1 inch thick.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION