Spicy Parrot Pasta
photo by Bethany P.
- Ready In:
- spaghetti, serving for 1 person, one small handful
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons vegetables, of your choice. i.e. carrots, broccoli, peas, green beans, Swiss chard. Etc
- 2 tablespoons salmon or 2 tablespoons protine of your choice. i.e. fish, chicken, turkey, eggs Etc
- 3 -4 cups water for boiling pasta
- Add water and pasta to a small pot.
- Add the cayenne, hot pepper flakes, and cumin to the water and pasta.
- Bring to a boil at high heat. Reduce to med-high to med and allow to cook for 8-10 minute Stirring occasionally.
- While pasta is cooking, use a steamer on the stove or via microwave to cook or heat up the veggies. (You can use veggies from your own dinner before adding butter Etc).
- Drain pasta. DO NOT RINSE PASTA.
- Place pasta in an appropriate bowl, add veggies and meat.
- Allow "meal" to cool for about 5-10 minute.
- Serve and watch your parrot enjoy! ❤️.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!