Spicy Maple Ribs
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 45mins
- 4 lbs pork ribs
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- Remove excess fat from ribs and cut into pieces. I cut them into 2 rib sections so they can be picked up and eaten easily.
- To parboil ribs, bring large pot of water to a boil. Place ribs in boiling water and cook for 35 minutes.
- Remove ribs from water and place in large shallow baking pan. Turn ribs so meat side is facing downwards.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all sauce ingredients.
- Pour sauce over ribs.
- Bake ribs in oven, uncovered at 250 deg. for 3 hours or when sauce caramelizes on ribs and the liquid has evaporated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!