Maple Slow Cooker Boneless Ribs
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 5mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, about 6 cloves
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 dash hot sauce
- ground black pepper
- Sprinkle ribs with pepper and rub into surface. Place meat in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour sauce over meat.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was good but not fantabulous for us. I used bone in center cut ribs, cooked on low for five hours. I didn't have real maple syrup and I had NO maple taste at all. The next day these were very dry which indicates to me that they were cooked too long. I might try them again with a little tweaking (the recipe, that is)!
This was really good! I had a little over 3 lbs of boneless ribs so I doubled the ingerdients. I didn't have pure maple syrup so I up'd the amount to 3/4 cup. I also used ginger powder since I didn't have fresh. It made a nice sauce that was very flavorful. Will use the leftovers for shredded pork sandwiches or tacos.