Spicy Garlic Chicken With Lemon Glaze
- Ready In:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Stir together panko, garlic and oregano; place in a shallow dish. Dredge both sides of chicken in panko mixture.
- Combine lemon juice, honey, tabasco, and zest for glaze in a small bowl, set aside.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; saute' until browned on both sides and cooked through, about 12 minutes. Remove chicken from the skillet.
- Add lemon-honey glaze to the skillet; reduce until syrupy, less than a minute. Return chicken to the skillet, flipping the pieces once to coat them with glaze.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!