Spicy Barbecue Rub for Pork Ribs
photo by JoyfulCook
- Ready In:
- 500 g pork spareribs
- 3 -4 teaspoons paprika, Smoked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons spices, A spicy mix for barbecues
- cut the set of spare ribs in half only. rub the oil all over the ribs then add the smoked paprika, rub in well and grind the barbecue spicy mix over the ribs until its well covered. pat to make sure that the spice won't fall off.
- Heat barbecue well and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
- Cut up the ribs and serve with salads and garlic bread.
- Note. look in the spice section of your supermarket for a grinder filled with a spicy mix that includes coriander seeds, chilli. dried onion and garlic.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We now reside back in England after returning from Australia after most of our working life there. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in many countries when I was younger and therefore many of my recipes reflect this! Love to cook. love to travel too