Spaghetti Al Cartoccio (Spaghetti in Foil)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil water for pasta.
- While water comes to a boil, melt butter in a large saute pan. Add minced garlic, cook a few minutes over medium heat. Add cream, salt, pepper, tomato sauce. Cook for four minutes on high flame.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water and cook till al dente, Drain and add to sauce.
- Add the shrimp, proscuitto, cognac and parmesan cheese. Stir and cook for two minutes on high heat. Remove from heat and put pasta in a bowl lined with aluminum foil. Seal foil in the shape of a Hershey's Kiss. Put in pre-heated oven for two minutes.
- Remove and serve immendiatlely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!