Soy Beans With Bamboo Shoots
- Ready In:
- Shred bamboo shoots.
- Remove membrane from soy beans by rubbing and rinse.
- Bring all ingredients except soy beans and bamboo shoots to a boil.
- Add soy beans and bamboo shoots.
- When it boils again, turn heat low and simmer for 1/2 hour, adding water to keep from burning.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame oil.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Seattle, but have also lived in the DC area, the Mid-west, California, the South, and New England, as well as China and India plus travel a fair bit, so I have experienced a good number of cuisines and like them all. I eat mostly vegetarian and mostly do a lot of scratch cooking. I am known for my creative use of leftovers and whatever is in the fridge. Too bad those recipes can't go easily into Zaar.</p>