Southwestern Turkey Skillet (South Beach Diet)
- Ready In:
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets, cut into 1/2 in. strips
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 jicama, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into thin rings
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, choppped
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and sprinkle with cumin and cayenne stirring until fragrant.
- Stir in jicama, onion, and salt to taste. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in cherry tomatoes, cover and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Uncover and cook another 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro and serve hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!