Southwest Caesar Dressing
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chipotle chile in adobo (small canned condiment, use sauce only)
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Whisk brown sugar with vinegar until sugar dissolves.
- Combine remaining ingredients together and whisk until smooth.
- Serve immediately or chill if using later in the day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a great salad dressing -- just the right amount of tartness with a bite. I admit that I only used 1/2 the adobo sauce (partly because I did not have enough and partly because I was afraid it would be too spicy), and it was just right for me and my DH. I will definitely make this again -- thanks for the post! Made for Everyday is a Holiday, November, 2011.
see 4 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I want to thank all of you who review the recipes I post - good or bad. It's always good to get feedback and helpful tips and I really appreciate them all! I try to send a note when someone reviews one of my recipes, but I don't always get the chance. Please know that I really enjoy reading the reviews. I also love all the photos everyone posts, too! Thanks so much. Happy Cooking!