Southern Corn Casserole
- Ready In:
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) package Mexican cornbread mix (I use Martha White)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) bag colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Also spray a 9 x 11 cooking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat 3 eggs. Add 1 stick melted butter and sour cream. Blend well. Add mexican cornbread mix and blend well. Next add cream corn and whole corn and blend well. Finally add bag of shredded cheese and mix well.
- Once all is blended in, pour mixture into cooking dish and place in the oven for 30 minutes. Can check with a toothpick to make sure the center is cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>True southern belle from Louisiana who loves to cook and keep family and friends well feed and entertained. </p>