Sour Cream Coffee Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Cream butter and 2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time and mix thoroughly.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
- Combine 4 teaspoons sugar with cinnamon and pecans and mix well.
- Spoon about one third of batter into a well greased 9" tube pan.
- Sprinkle with about three fourths of pecan mixture.
- Spoon in remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour, or until done.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!