Sour Cream and Onion Popcorn or Snack Shaker (Copycat)
when i google "how to make powdered sour cream" i get a page to patent my idea. i think that's a bad sign. this is my logic, it may or may not work. if you try it let me know how it went! i would use pre-made powdered sour cream but it's about $35 plus shipping for one tin. i think not.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk (or powdered buttermilk maybe?)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dill
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (i'm thinking the powdered kraft type)
- stir all together.
- adjust for taste and put in a shaker container.
- add liberally to buttered popcorn, chips, crackers, whatever.