Somked Herring Salad With Tahini Sauce
- Ready In:
- 4 whole large skineless boneless smoked herring fillets, cut into bite size
- 4 large spring onions, roughly diced
- 1 large white onion, roughly diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, roughly diced
- 2 medium green bell peppers, roughly diced
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup tahini sauce
- in a large bowl mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- serve with pita bread,lemon wedges and more tahini sauce as extra side dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!