Solar Cooked Quesadilla
photo by SunshineCooking
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 5mins
- Grease a dark, nonstick 9 inch round pan with melted butter lightly.
- Place roast beef slices & cheeses on one side of the tortilla.
- Fold the other half of tortilla over, pressing down gently.
- Brush top with melted butter and transfer to the pan.
- Place pan in solar cooker.
- Solar cook until the cheese is melted or until the tortilla is lightly browned and crisp (About 2-3 hours).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We bought a solar cooker in May 2009. It has inspired us ever since to create makeshift solar cookers. We have a channel dedicated to our solar cooking adventures. It shows solar cooking from start to finish and a few recipes. You will see how we have adapted our own recipes and other recipes we like to solar cooking and we are here to share our solar cooking experiences with you. Please check out our videos on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/SunshineCooking