So There Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
These are the real deal. Tastes almost exactly like the candy. Great for holidays. Easy to make and freeze well for special occasions.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup of melted butter or 1 cup margarine
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄3 cups warmed creamy peanut butter (can sub half with crunchy)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (use 1 bag)
- mix melted butter and sugar until combined.
- microwave the peanut butter for 1 minute to get soft and mix with butter and sugar until combined.
- add graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- spread dough onto large cookie sheet.
- over double boiler add chocolate chips and 1 tablespoons margarine (not butter) and melt. (can microwave on low, watch carefully).
- spread melted chocolate on top of dough.
- Freeze for 20 minutes. Cut into bite size squares.
- Freezes well in ziploc bag for a few months.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation