Savory Snack Mix
- Ready In:
- 48hrs 15mins
- 1 (12 ounce) box Crispix cereal
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) bags Bugles original flavor snacks
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) box Ritz Bits mini peanut butter crackers
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) box Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) cans mixed nuts
- 2 (9 ounce) cans shoestring potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) bag small pretzels
- 1 (8 ounce) box vegetable crackers
- 1 (9 1/4 ounce) can cashews
- 1 (18 ounce) box cheese flavored goldfish crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle orville redenbacher's butter-flavored oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Put all ingredients listed prior to the popcorn oil into a white kitchen wastebasket size garbage bag and shake gently.
- Mix together the last four ingredients and pour over the dry ingredients in the bag. Store and shake occasionally for 48 hours before serving.
- Supposedly can be frozen in freezer Ziploc bags. I have never done that.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this for this year's Christmas season and everyone that tried it quickly became addicted. I love that it made so much, as I was also able to send guests home with a generously sized share of it, packaged in Christmas food bags. When my grandson saw me doing this, he immediately went into the kitchen to bag up his share before it was all gone, lol! (He needn't have worried; I'd kept some back for us) It was also a lot of fun and easy to make. Thanks for sharing such a tasty and unique treat, LondonKarma!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love the ocean, lakes, rivers, streams and swimming holes! Combine one of those locations with a good book and I'm in paradise.</p>