photo by Liza at Food.com
- Ready In:
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you prefer)
- graham cracker (crushed)
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl at 15-30 second intervals so not to burn the chocolate.
- once chocolate is melted add mini marshmallows until coated, do not mix too much as the marshmallows may start to melt if allowed to stay in the warm chocolate too long.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers while chocolate is still wet.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Keep in a cool place to keep the chocolate from melting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!