Smoked Spicy Snapper
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 6 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2 chili peppers, minced, cored, seeded
- 1 onion
- 1 tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro
- 1⁄4 cup green olives
- 1 red snapper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- In a food processor mix garlic, chili peppers, onion, tomato, tomato paste, and cumin.
- Add cilantro and add green olives.
- Score fish 3 times on each side.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Put paste mixture on each side.
- Put on foil on grill.
- Grill 45 minutes until dorsil fin comes out when pulled or bake in 350 degree Fahrenheit oven for 1 hour until dorsal fin comes off when pulled.
- You need to baste fish which ever way you cook it.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"