Smoked Sausage Casserole
photo by Johnsonville Sausage
- Ready In:
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) package Johnsonville Smoked Split Rope Sausage, diced
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup chicken stock
- In a non-stick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add prepared beans to skillet; remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, combine soup and sour cream.
- Pour over sausage mixture and stir gently.
- In a bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter.
- In a greased 2-1/2 quart baking dish, spoon one-half of stuffing mixture; cover with sausage mixture.
- Top with remaining stuffing mixture.
- Drizzle with chicken stock.
- Bake, covered, at 350ºF for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Made with only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of spices, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect ingredient for your favorite dishes.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>