Smoked Gouda and Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Heat oven to 375. Spray 9x9 pan with pam.
- Start making the stuffing. Squeeze the spinach to drain. Pat dry with paper towel. Mix remaining ingredients. Stir in spinach.
- Loosen skin from chicken. Gently separate in center, but leave skin attached at sides.
- Spread 1/4 of stuffing evenly between meat and skin of each chicken breast. Smooth skin over breast, tucking under loose areas.
- Put chicken, skin side up in pan. Brush with butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake uncovered 45 to 55 minute or until chicken is cooked throughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!