Skillet Low Carb Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 dash italian seasoning (oregano blend)
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ripe olives, sliced
- In a 10 inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, spread the cheese to cover the pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- When the cheese starts bubbling all over, add the toppings. Make sure not to overload the cheese with toppings, otherwise the pizza won't set.
- Once the edges of the cheese start to brown, gradually pull the edges from the pan with a spatula. Then when the edges are completely browned/crisp, gentle put your spatula under the entire thing and slide it out and onto a plate.
- Let it stand a minute to allow the cheese to cool slightly. (letting it rest is important so that it firms up) Then, cut with a pizza cutter or sharp knife into quarters.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!