Doughless Deluxe Low Carb Pizza
photo by bevhill14
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, Cooked
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, reduced fat
- 10 ounces tomato sauce, canned
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 2 ounces black olives, sliced
- 2 ounces turkey pepperoni, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Boil chicken until cooked.
- Combine chicken, eggs, parmesan, and spices in a blender and puree until you've got a fairly thick liquid.
- Coat a pizza pan or cookie sheet and pour mixture into pan spreading so that it's an even thickness.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over crust.
- Add, pepperoni, mozzarella, mushrooms, peppers, onion and olives.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and toppings cooked.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!