Six Minute Soft Centred Chocolate Puddings
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 185 g dark chocolate
- 185 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 6 tablespoons caster sugar
- 3 teaspoons plain flour
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- creme fraiche, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8. Break the chocolate into a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Add the butter and leave to melt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, yolks and sugar until thickened. Whisk in the melted chocolate mixture, then sieve over the flour and quickly fold in .
- Divide the mixture between six buttered moulds or ramekins. Bake the pudding for 6 minutes until the outside is set but the centre is still soft.
- Turn each pudding on to a plate, then gently lift off the moulds. Place a spoonful of crème fraiche on top of each pudding and dust with cocoa. Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am currently on a month long tour of Europe with my husband and two of our friends. You can follow our travels on martinandluschka.blogspot.com ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬ One of my favorite chefs is Jamie Oliver, but my husbands'a pretty good cook too! I love being creative, whether its in cooking, writing, crafts...unfortunately i'm not gifted with pens or paints, but I try to do the best I can with what I have! <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/annacia/pt-shutterbug-banner-1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">