Sirloin Steak With Blue Cheese Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons half-and-half or 1 1/2 tablespoons light cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 lbs sirloin steaks
- Combine Blue cheese, Ricotta cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, half-and-half, Worcestershire sauce and cayenne pepper in medium mixing bowl. Chill.
- Preheat grill or broiler. Grill sirloin steak to desired doneness; thinly slice. Serve with Blue cheese sauce.
- Note: Sauce can also be used as a dip for raw vegetables or chips or as salad dressing.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note