Sirloin Steak Bites For Two
- Ready In:
- Salt and pepper the steak pieces.
- Heat butter and oil in lg skillet.
- Add steak pieces and cook on med-hi, stirring, for 4 minutes.
- Remove steak and keep warm.
- Add onions and peppers to skillet.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the crushed boullion and water.
- Let mixture come to a boil.
- Spoon onto top of steak bites.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I floured and browned the sirloin about 10 minutes,I added a can of french onion soup and a can of water.Used the onion and peppers. I liked the finished dish,but I cooked my for a hour--I think I brought a tough cow.lolrnIt didn't bother me that it took the hour to cook. It turned out very yummy,and the gravy was great.Next time I will use two cans of the soup,for more gravy. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!