Simple Honey-Mint-Yogurt Dressing for Fruit
- Ready In:
- Place the 6 ounces of Greek yogurt into a bowl or container deep enough to stir vigorously. Stir to break up the yogurt.
- Add chopped mint. Mash mint leaves with the back of a spoon, into the yogurt, to release the flavour. Stir well to combine.
- Add tablespoon of honey. Stir to combine.
- Allow to rest or serve immediately. This can either be stirred directly into chunks of fruit, or places on the side of fruit, to be stirred in when you eat it.
- A favourite combination of Summer fruit that I serve this mixed into, is fresh peach chunks and blackberries! Also great over bananas and strawberries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!