Simple Glazed Kielbasa
photo by True Texas
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs kielbasa or 2 lbs smoked sausage
- white wine
- 2 tablespoons mustard, coat the sausage pieces
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar (a handful it said)
- dried parsley
- Cut the kielbasa into 3/8" thick slices at an angle .
- Heat a non stick pan to a medium high heat, or if you don't have a non-stick can add a bit of cooking oil. Add sausage slices and cook until desired look.
- Add just a splash of white wine to coat the bottom of the pan. Probably a 1/2 cup.
- Add a handful of brown sugar, 1/4 cup will work. More or less you decide.
- Add mustard to sausage pieces. I used Dijon mustard, my preference to mustard. Add some dry parsley, about a 1/2 teaspoons more or less.
- Stir and let the sausages cook for about 10 minutes on low. These ingredients will thicken quickly.
- Do not over cook or the sauce will burn easily.
- So good, so simple.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!