Simple Bavarian Mustard
- Ready In:
1 1/4 cups
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and let stand for 30 minutes for flavors to blend.
- Note: Mustard may be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.
- Note you may add sauerkraut to any sandwich you are putting this on so if you are making hotdogs for the 4th you can turn them into 'kraut dogs. One of my favorite lunches when I am in a hurry btw
- servings based on a tbsp per sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
AND that is the end of this. If the phone doesn't ring? It's me. If you are looking to ask me a question? I'm not here. I won't answer. I do not assure you that the ingredients, amounts or even the directions in any recipe under my two accounts are correct due to the bad directional pointer in the database that is causing problems with the amounts or ingredients. I will also NOT assure you they are correct when the site claims they are fixed. Use at your own risk. They will be correct on my site. End of story. Sigh.. OK IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JESSIE'S KEY LIME PIE? Google the name. It's all over the net. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The opposite of the religious fanatic is not the fanatical atheist but the gentle cynic who cares not whether there is a god or not. - Eric Hoffer And no I didn't let the door hit me on the ... on the way to my site at <A HREF="http://chef.philocrates.tripod.com">Philocrate's recipes </A> where at least I can take responsibilty for mistakes in recipes.