Simple Baked Salmon
- Ready In:
- pre-heat oven to 350.
- Grease a glass baking dish with olive oil.
- cut thick slices of onion, and slice the garlic the same.
- place salmon in dish, lay the slices of onion and garlic evenly over fish. any amount that suits you.
- top with salt and pepper to taste, and drizzle with more olive oil.
- bake for 20-25 min depending on how well done you like your fish, and how much your baking at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
i love to eat. really. and my favorite things are good cheese, olives and wine. i have a hard time following recipies, so everything is done with the best accuracy i can muster. i learned how to cook from the women in my southern family, we all cook by adding such and such till it looks right, this till it smells good etc.