Italian Baked Salmon
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 4 salmon steaks
- Put all ingredients except salmon in food processor.
- Blend ingredients together until well combined and basil is fine.
- Put some of the sauce in bottom of baking dish that has been lightly sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray.
- Place salmon in dish and mound rest of sauce over salmon.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until done to your preference. I cook mine for the 20 minutes and then take out of oven and cover loosely with foil for another 3-5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was very nice! I planned to marinate the salmon in the sauce first, but just ran out of time. Next time (there will be a next time) I will make sure to do that first. Even w/o, this was really good. It paired very nicely with "Penne w/ Tomato Herb Cream Sauce" (recipe #64635), some homemade Italian bread, and steamed broccoli = a delicious meal that satisfied all! Thank you!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a Project Manager for EMC Corporation. I enjoy working out, cooking for family and friends and listening to music. Pet Peeve: Anything unorganized and liars